As your facility grows by adding new buildings or units, you'll need to tell Unit Trac about them so they can be managed through the system. Here's how:
If you are adding new units to your existing facility:
- Go to Business > Settings and select 'Edit Map' in the right hand corner of the map.
- If you are adding a new size, click on 'Add a Size' to enter the dimensions, description and price.
- Once you are ready to add your units, click on 'Add a Unit' and complete the form to create your individual units.
- Place the unit on your map. To place the unit, drag it from the new units list to the facility map.
If you are adding a new facility:
1. In the upper right-hand menu bar, click Business > Settings > Facilities and select 'Add Facility'.
2. Click the 'Edit' button to the right of the facility where the new units are located. Edit the facility name, physical address and mailing address.
3. Click 'Add a Size' to create your standard sizes and pricing.
4. Click 'Add a Unit' and fill out the form to create your individual units.
5. Place the unit on your map. To place the unit, drag it from the new units list to the facility map.
Congratulations on growing your business!
Note: be sure that all units ready to rent are listed with the status "Rentable". If you choose "Unrentable", Unit Trac will keep those units hidden and you will be unable to apply a lease to them.