In addition to managing your facility, Unit Trac offers a public website. The website puts your facility on the Internet and is managed through your Unit Trac account. Unit availability, pricing, contact information - all of this is kept up to date seamlessly. Additional features may include online payments and/or online rentals.
Note: It may be helpful to have two tabs open in your browser as you will be going between Unit Trac and the domain registrar.
See a sample custom website here.
2. Go to Business > Settings > Public Website.
- Select 'Connect Domain'.
- Enter your domain in the Domain field.
- Select 'Save'.
- Copy the CNAME record and paste into the domain registrar to edit the CNAME www record.
- You will need to add the TXT record field in order to copy the value. Then copy and paste the asuid.www value into the domain registrar.
Q: How do I personalize my website?A: Once you've completed the set-up steps above, it's easy to personalize your website with your logo, facility photo and announcement messages within Unit Trac.
- If you have a logo or facility photo that you would like to include on your website, go to Business > Document Library to upload the images. If not, skip to step 2.
- Go to Business > Settings > Public Website and select 'Manage Website'.
- Personalize your website to include an annoucement, adjust the theme color or add links to your Facebook or Twitter pages. If you uploaded a logo or facility photo, you can select the file from the drop-down menu.
- If you would like to change the size description, pricing or icon that is listed on the website, please go to Business > Site Map and click on "Edit Map" to adjust as needed.
Tip: We suggest turning on the "Site Announcement" and using this area to describe your business. Visit acmeunits.com for examples.
- Describe the type of storage that you offer.
Variety of storage unit sizes available for:
Household goods; contractor equipment; vehicles, boats, snowmobiles; holiday decorations and other seasonal items; furniture and appliances during renovation or remodeling projects and more.
- List your city and a few of the cities/towns that are nearby your location as this will help when someone is searching online for storage.
Serving Morton, Washington, East Peoria and the surrounding area. Locally owned and operated.
Q: How do I improve search results?
A: For some added tips on getting customers to your website click here.
Q: How do I enable online payments or online rentals?
A: Please contact us to enable these features.
Your website is working hard to get you more business.